Are you ready to Pucker Up?
JULY 11-17, 2014 - BELMONT STATION PRESENTS:
PUCKERFEST 8 - A CELEBRATION OF SOUR, WILD & FUNKY BEER!
LAST DAY!! Thursday, July 17 5 - 7 PM Trinity & Upright
- Swing Se Pliser -- Swingline, 100 IBUs, barrel-aged with lactobacillus only (no Brettanomyces). 4.1% ABV
Join Trinity's Jason Yester on the Back Patio for a special tasting of all 6 of Trinity's Swingline Series' Variations (And all versions available to take home in the Bottle Shop, too!):
- Red Swingline (DRAFT Magazine's Top 25 Beers in the World for 2013) -- A wild and sour session IPA. Brewed with three heavily fruity hops, coriander, and tangerine zest the profile is definitely American in focus. Aged in French Oak Chardonnay barrels with souring Lactobacillus, funky Brettanomyces yeast, and dry-hopped in each individual barrel. This beer is a definite wow moment. 4.1%
- Swing Se Pliser Sour IPA -- A Swingline Recipe variation brewed only with Lactobacillus (no Brettanomyces). Aged on individually dry hopped French Oak Chardonnay Barrels. 4.1% ABV
- Easy Swinger Wild IPA -- Our Swingline Recipe brewed only with Brettanomyces (no Lactobacillus). Aged on individually dry hopped French Oak Chardonnay Barrels. 4.1% ABV
- Session Swing American Session IPA -- Our Swingline Recipe brewed free of any wild microbes and fermented only on stainless steel fermenting vessels and dry hopped. 4.1% ABV
- Passion Swing American Fruited IPA -- Our Swingline Recipe brewed free of any wild microbes, fermented only on stainless steel fermenting vessels, and aged on Passion Fruit. 4.1% ABV
- Double Swinglin DIPA Primitif -- A Double 'Red Swingline' brewed with three heavily fruity hops, coriander, and tangerine zest. The profile is definitely American in focus. Aged in French Oak Chardonnay barrels with souring Lactobacillus, funky Brettanomyces yeast, and dry-hopped in each individual barrel. 8.2% ABV
- Blend Love -- Barrel aged Four and Six with cherry and raspberry, aged between 14 and 29 months on oak, 5.5%
- Jeux d'eau -- Barrel fermented one year on top of hand-destemmed Eola Amity Hills muscat grapes, aged over 12 months, 6.5%
- Small World Saison -- A Puckerfest debut! Upright's Four put in the same casks that aged the above-mentioned Jeux d'eau with the fruit still inside. 4.5% ABV
- Fantasia -- Barrel fermented one year on top of 800+ pounds of peaches, aged over 12 months, 5.75%
- Lactovasilios -- Barrel fermented Berliner-weisse with 15% barrel aged Four with plums blended in, aged over 15 months, 3.4%
- The Biercafé is open from noon to 11pm every day. The Italian Market (the awesome food cart adjacent to our Biergarten) is open from Noon to 9pm daily.
- In order to facilitate more efficient service for all our guests, the Biercafé will be CASH ONLY for the duration of Puckerfest. We do have an ATM on site, and bottles to go may be purchased with credit or debit cards in the bottle shop side.
- Stay connected and get the latest info on beer tappings, special events, and more by following us on Twitter. Use the #puckerfest hashtag, and your tweets will show up on the live feed to your right. Instagram users, if your photos include the hashtag #puckerfest, your lovely images will show up in our photo gallery!
Cheers, and prepare to Pucker Up!